- Factory installed skid base
- Generator mounted on rubber vibration isolators
- Perkins turbo diesel engine
- High-efficiency alternator matched to the performance and output characteristics of Perkins engine
- All stainless steel fasteners.
- Silenced exhaust system
- Advanced generator controller by DynaGen
- Superior Electrical Performance
- OPTIONAL Canopy Enclosure NOT included.
AGi55P-1-240-S | 120 / 240 Volt | Single Phase
|Rating||55 kW Standby|
|Sound Level||73 dB @ 23 Feet|
|Dimensions L x W x H||73" x 40" x 51"|
|Approvals||CSA SPE-1000, EPA|
|Operation and Maintenance||Download|
AURORA Generators are controlled by the INDUSTRY'S TOUGHEST CONTROLLERS, DynaGen controllers. They are designed for extreme shock and vibration, user-friendly packed with features and user-configurable from the panel keys or by free software for a personal computer.
Features & Benefits
- Built tough for extreme shock and vibration
- Simple to operate
- Set to manual start or full automatic modes
- 150 Event Log
- Can be field programmed by using menu buttons or free software and USB cable
- User programmable timers for exercise, pre-heating and maintenance
- User set password protection for programming menu
- Compatible with all two-wire starting systems, transfer switches or remotes
- Automatic shutdowns and warnings
- Display and monitor fuel level, voltage, temperature, coolant level, oil, frequency, rpm, power and more.
- Front panel trim feature for sensor adjustments
- Switched outputs for alarms, generator run, warning and failures
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty
Perkins is one of the world’s leading suppliers of diesel engines and is a Caterpillar owned company. Perkins has produced over 20 million motors in the last 80 years. Each engine is designed to deliver very high reliability and efficient power. They can operate in the harshest of environments and under the most challenging conditions.
Perkins warranty is comprehensive and covers all parts and labour plus miscellaneous items such as the travel costs of engineers to repair the engine
|Displacement||4.41 liters | 269 in³|
|Power Standby||86 hp|
|Flywheel||SAE J620 11|
|Flywheel Housing||SAE 3 Long|
|Total Oil Lube Capacity||10.6 litres | 2.8 US gallon|
|Total Coolant Capacity||9.3 litres | 2.4 US gallon|
Prime Power - 16.6 l/hr | 4.39 g/hr
Aurora industrial class alternators are highly reliable and produce clean, stable power even in harsh conditions. Automatic Voltage Regulated to 0.5% precision. The alternator is brushless and requires no maintenance. The generator head is directly driven by a heavy engine flywheel. The large rotating mass helps to reduce fluctuations in power when heavy loads are applied.
ECP32-3L Mecc Alte or
PRO18L G/4 Linz Electric
|Type||Brushless Automatic Voltage Regulated|
|Rated Output||55 kW | 69 kVA|
- Steel welded A-36 channel frame
- Prime and Painted
To Be Updated Shortly