Shipping & Delivery Terms and Conditions
Any reference made to trade terms (such as EXW, FCA, etc.) is deemed to be made to the relevant term of Incoterms published by the International Chamber of Commerce All merchandise is sold EXW – Ex Works Aurora Generators Inc. This is in accordance to the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) rules. Aurora Generators Inc may charge for shipping and handling in order to facilitate the shipping process but should not be considered the buyers shipping agent or broker.
Aurora generators uses a number of warehouse and shipping facilities in North America. Pickup may be available in your area however, it is customary that generators are moved from our facilities to their destination by common freight carriers. Where Aurora Generators has arranged shipping as per above, we will provide the customers with all the relevant information. This is done after a package has been picked up by the freight carrier and tracking information is relayed back to us.
We want to ensure that our buyers enjoy a smooth transaction and a positive experience shopping with us. Please remember the following points when shipping:
- Packaging– Your item will be transported in a mixed-freight environment and will be handled multiple times. So proper packaging is essential to avoid damages and delays.
- Paperwork– Your carrier will require a complete and accurate Bill of Lading, including your item’s description and weight. Small inaccuracies can make a big difference in your rate.
- Insurance– The carrier’s standard cargo insurance may not cover the full retail value of your item. However, additional coverage is available for a small service charge.
- Pickups– Carriers pick up freight over a wide window of time, not at a specific time. Also, your item must be fully prepared to ship when the carrier arrives, as carriers will not assist you with packaging or paperwork, and the carrier will charge extra if they have to wait.
- Transit time– An average shipment will move about 500 miles per business day, plus a day for pickup and a day for delivery. So a shipment going 900 miles, picked up Monday, may deliver Thursday. Rural pickup or delivery locations may require additional time.
- Deliveries– Like pickups, carriers make deliveries over a wide window of time. Specific delivery appointments can be scheduled for an additional fee.
- Service charges– Non-business locations like homes and schools will incur additional charges for pickup and delivery. Special services like liftgates or storage will also incur accessorial fees.
- Claims– At origin, proper packaging prevents claims. At destination, proper notation prevents claim problems; it is extremely important that your buyer notes all damages on the carrier’s delivery receipt.
If you have any questions, just call your freight company -
Where Aurora Generators has assisted in shipping and handling, Aurora we will provide the customers with all the relevant information. This is done after a package has been picked up by the freight carrier and tracking information is relayed back to us.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
List of Freight Forwarders
We have customers that ship to other countries by using one of the freight forwarders listed below. We will gladly ship to any of them within Canada or the USA. It is your responsibility to make arrangements from that point on. If you have experience with any other company or would like to get listed on our website please contact us.
Carib Link Services - Ships to Caribbean
c/o Joe Vazquez
7150 NW 36th Avenue
Miami FL 33147
Kuwait Handling & Packaging - Ghana
3353 3rd Ave
Bronx, NY 10456
Hyde Shipping Corporation - Ships to Caribbean, Caymans, Belize, Roatan
10025 N.W. 116th Way Suite # 2
Medley, FL 33178
Att. Juan Llambes
Haiti Shipping (Ships to Haiti)
c/o Paul Aristide
7245 N.E. 4th Ave
Miami FL 33138
Laparkan Shipping - (Ship to Caribbean, Guyana, Haiti, Panama)
contact for Haiti is Desiree
2929 N.W. 73 St
Miami, FL 33147
Abenaair / AEL Inc (Ships to Nigeria , Ghana)
169 Frelinghuysen Avenue
Newark, NJ 07114
Thompson Line - Cayman , Mexico , Belize & Roatan
10025 NW 116th Way
Medley FL 33178
305-913-8226 (Ext 4914)
Carribean Ocean Corp - Jamaica
8005 NW 80th Street
Miami FL 33166
Attn : Assi 305-527-8447 (C)
Carribean Shipping - Jamaica & Trinidad
3730 NW 72 Street
Attn : Roger
Cargo Maritime Services Inc - Nigeria & Ghana & most of Africa
c/o Dennis Joseph
2501 NW 41 Street
Miami Florida 33142
Attn: Karen email@example.com
Milan Cargo Inc - Trinidad
c/o Frank Mirjah
7959 NW 21st St Ste 102
Miami Florida 33122
Are there other companies you trust or would like to see added here? Please post below and we will add it to our list.